Sunday 8 February 2015

War And Conflict

 Since second semester has started, and for the past couple of days, my English class has been talking about war and conflict and what comes to mind when we think of these 2 words. The first thing that came to my mind was that a lot of people die. Weather its the soldiers or innocent civilians, people always end up dead.
 
 
     There was also one song that came to my mind. When I first heard this song, I was instantly attached to it and I hope that you guys will also love it as much as I do. Here is the link. Just click on it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UdekQVwbtg


     I know that I'm not the only one who is grateful of the fact that I'm sitting at home in my bed while typing this out, and I don't have to be scared that random people will come into my house with weapons  and take me away from my family.
  



  



    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment